Proizvod: Bird Proof Gel
Non-toxic, tacky bird repellent gel. Can be used on ledges, sills, beams, rafters, signs, statues and hundreds of other outdoor surfaces to prevent pest birds from roosting. he gel does not harm birds – it simply makes surfaces uncomfortable, intimidating and uninviting.
- Cost-effective, simple bird control method.
- Lasts for about a year on average, depending on area conditions.
Minimal upkeep required – gel remains effective for up to a year.
Low-profile and discreet.
Birds learn over time not to return to locations that have been treated with Bird Proof Gel.
Effective coverage: 10 linear ft. per tube (case of 12 covers 120 linear ft.).
Recommended for use on any surface birds can land on, especially high-profile surfaces where aesthetics are a priority:
- windowsills & ledges
- rafters, beams & poles
- signs & statues
- chimneys & pipes
- air conditioners & other equipment
- Protect rooftops, walls, equipment and vehicles from corrosive bird droppings.
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation.
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli.
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics.